Submitting manuscripts to the e-Journal
How to submit manuscripts to the e-Journal
Authors are invited to submit their manuscripts for publication in the e-Journal to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manuscripts sent through other channels will not be considered for evaluation.
Before submitting their manuscripts, Authors are strongly recommended to read the following instructions and the European Papers Style Guide, also for citation of authorities, legislation, judicial decisions teachings and other legal materials.
Authors are kindly invited to use the following template: e-Journal Template.
Instructions for submitting manuscripts to the e-Journal
1. All manuscripts for the e-Journal must be original and not published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. Before publishing in the e-Journal, Authors are invited to express their consent to publish and to transfer the corresponding copyright. Therefore, when submitting the manuscript, Authors are requested to fill in, subscribe and submit to email@example.com the "Copyright and Consent to Publish" form.
2. Manuscripts for the e-Journal must be written in English. Authors who are not English native-speakers are strongly recommended to obtain a good linguistic revision before submitting the manuscript.
3. Manuscripts’ length for contributions could indicatively be as follows:
- Overviews (short and inspired comments on current events): 1.000 to 3.000 words, footnotes included.
- Articles (classical doctrinal essays on European integration): 3.000 to 20.000 words, footnotes included.
- Dialogues (reactions to other contributions): 1.000 to 5.000 words, footnotes included.
- Insights (analyses of European cases and policies): 1.500 to 5.500 words, footnotes included.
- Readings (reviews of recent books) and Re-readings (reviews of classics): 1.000 to 5.000 words, footnotes included.
Manuscripts Review Process
All manuscripts submitted for publication in European Papers will be subject to a preliminary evaluation of the Editors and, subsequently, to a blind peer review carried out by at least two reviewers designated by the Editors.
At the end of the blind peer review, the manuscript may be considered as follows: accepted without any further revision; accepted with revisions; rejected. In case of manuscript accepted with revisions, the Author will be required to amend the text in accordance with the reviewers’ indications. A deadline for submitting the revised version will be established taking into account the nature and quantity of the requested revisions. Upon receipt of the revised version, the Editors will submit it again to the reviewers asking them for a final approval on publication.
The Editors will inform the Author on the blind peer review’s status and outcome. In any case, the acceptance of a manuscript for European Papers will be communicated to the Author before publication.